This job has now expired
Our client is an award-winning agency which has been named as one of the top ten PR agencies in the UK. As Senior Account Manager you will join an exciting and passionate team and will be working with some of the world’s biggest name brands to deliver effective communications strategies and campaigns. This role will suit a talented PR/communications professional who is looking for the next challenge in their career.
As Senior Account Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering effective communications strategies and campaigns
- Writing press releases, advertorials and proposals
- Managing and developing media strategies
- Forming strong client relationships with a range of contacts, including journalists
- Continually improving your knowledge of your client’s services in order to provide the best understanding and service
- Preparing for and carrying out pitches for new business
- Managing junior team members
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Outstanding creative writing skills
- Experience of working with big name consumer brands
- Experience of writing client and new business proposals
- Be established within an agency at either AM or SAM level
- A strong network of varied media contacts
- Strong organisation and managerial skills
- A creative, proactive and enthusiastic attitude!
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join a specialist PR communications company. If you feel you are the ideal candidate for the role, please apply below.