PR Manager - In-house
Our client a global mobile communications company is seeking to expand their communications team with a PR Manager. They are the leading provider of voice and high-speed data communications for users on land, at sea and in the air. They are a plc FTSE 250 company with a profitable track record and significant growth aspirations. They operate in over 80 countries with more than 40 offices worldwide. The next few years will see the exciting realisation of business opportunities and the launch of next generation products which you will be part of.
As the PR manager, you will work closely with the Head of Corporate Communications to develop & deliver the product & service PR campaign at a critical, and exciting, time of growth for the organisation.
With your experience of technology and B2B PR, including proven organisational skills and strong writing capabilities, you will play an important role in enhancing the company’s reputation still further and in designing and implementing ‘best-in-class’ PR practices across the organisations 60+ offices and 1,600 employees.
Reporting directly to Head of Corporate Communications and working in conjunction with the Head of Digital, Head of Events and Senior Manager for Marketing Communications, you will be an important part of an expanding External Affairs & Marketing Communications team, which is focused on delivering tangible benefits across the organisation.
A key focus of the role is in directing and supporting the company’s network of 10 PR agencies, comprising sector-specific and region-specific consultancies, as well as offering counsel and direct PR support to marketing communications managers across the business units
- Minimum four years experience as a PR consultant in an agency or in-house PR role working within tech.
- Strong editorial skills, writing of releases, features and case studies.
- Solid digital communications experience
- Experience of PR campaigns with a strong social media component and a good understanding of the social media environment in the context of a B2B-focused business
In return they can offer you a base of £33-£45k, plus bonus, pension, gym and an extensive benefits package. Your chance to work for a global organisation and to be part of the launch of their new products, along with this you will gain global project work experience, and work with some highly skilled and regarded PR and Digital specialists.
- 06 January 2014
- 06 February 2014
- Account Director, Director (In-House), Executive (In-House), Manager (In-House), Senior Account Manager
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, Internal Communications, International, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About PR Futures
PR Futures is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to the on & offline Public Relations and Communications market. Our clients range from agency side to client side, from start ups to international organisations.