Account Director/SAM- Corporate Practice Of Prestigious Top 3 Global Agency- London- to £50,000+bens
Account Director/Senior Account Manager - Corporate Practice of Prestigious Top 3 Global Agency - London - to £50,000 plus superb benefits
My client is a top three global PR & Communications agency, with offices around the world. One of the most prestigious names in PR, their client roster includes some of the world’s most iconic brands.
My Client is seeking to appoint an Account Director or experienced Senior Account Manager almost ready to step up to AD to join the Corporate practice and head up the corporate PR on the world's most prestigious technology brand . The corporate practice comprises more than fifty consultants, specialising in all areas of corporate reputation. The team is ranked No1 in the PR Week ranking of ‘Top Corporate Agencies.’
The Account Director/SAM will become a key member of the practice's team and will help provide strategic direction on high profile world-renowned global accounts. .
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the best known names in PR and you will require previous corporate PR experience - ideally gained within a big name agency, top corporate practice or in-house department. You will have had exposure to most areas of corporate reputation management including stakeholder engagement, executive profiling, corporate brand positioning, and crisis and issues management. Previous work with a global tech brand an advantage but not essential.
In return for your talents and endeavour, my client offers a most competitive salary up to £50,000 depending on experience and a super range of benefits you would associate with a top global agency.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 07 January 2014
- 07 February 2014
- Arts & Heritage, Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, Environmental, Financial Services, FMCG, Government, Healthcare, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Retail / Wholesale, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Tourism, Utilities
- Account Director, Account Manager, Associate Director, Manager (In-House), Senior Account Manager, Senior Press Officer
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, External Affairs, Financial PR, Internal Communications, International, Investor Relations, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Median Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading specialist PR and communications recruitment consultancies. Established in 1998, over the years Median has helped literally thousands of Public Relations professionals take their next step the career ladder.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Financial Services jobs in London (East)