This job has now expired
A fast-growing, well-respected PR consultancy with a network of global partnerships across the US, Asia and Europe is looking for an experienced leader to join their team of passionate and driven individuals.
- Leading and managing prime global accounts with determination and commitment from inception to completion.
- Using your extensive network of global PR and business contacts to enhance relationships and strengthen the agency’s network
- Using your creativity and innovation to find creative angles with which to shape and devise cutting edge PR strategies
- Working closely with clients in all PR decisions, using your industry knowledge to advise and direct where necessary
- Support and supervise junior team members with day-to-day operations
- Demonstrate a deep understanding and passion for Financial PR and public affairs
- Proven ability and grasp of the Financial services sector is a must
- Must possess superb communications skills and a collegial leadership style.
- Excellent writing skills
- A confident and ambitious individual
Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Jamie McLaughlin on 020 7182 4213 or email email@example.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne