Account Executive - Spanish-speaking
This is a great role for an Account Executive who enjoys the diversity of agency life, but would prefer to focus on one key client and have a huge amount of responsibility, whilst also work closely with the PR Director. Run the key support duties in the London office, and use your Spanish speaking skills to work with your PR Director and client, working across the highly topical issues around infrastructure, environmental services and sustainable energy.
This is a very different, small agency based in the heart of Soho who specialise in helping European clients profile themselves in London. It is a fantastic chance to have the diversity of agency life but focus on one key client that focusses on infrastructure, water management, waste management and environmental services companies doing exciting work in recycling and energy generation.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Corporate Account Executive role:
- Using your Spanish speaking skills to help monitor and target tier 1 trade press and raising the client’s profile through media relations
- Delivering administrative support to the Communications Director
- Build an impressive blackbook of media and stakeholder contacts in the infrastructure and environmental areas
- Enjoy the chance to be at the heart of the running of ground-breaking PR campaigns
Key attributes and experience for this Corporate Account Executive role:
- Strong UK corporate PR experience at Account Executive level working is essential
- Business fluent in Spanish is imperative
- Being able to work autonomously and not requiring micromanagement
- The passion and focus to really get under the skin of one major client and work with the Comms Director to develop interesting communications campaigns
- Communications experience in infrastructure and water and waste management is a bonus
To be considered for this Corporate Account Executive role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.