Executive (Italian speaker)
Our client is a global consultancy leading in corporate and financial communications. Some of their clients include big name and high profile FTSE organisations, providing expert counsel on an international scale. They are seeking an entry-level Executive who is bilingual in both English and Italian to join their team. As Executive you will be working with Italian and other European clients across a range of sectors on a variety of exciting projects. This role will suit an individual who is looking for the next challenge in their communications career.
As Executive (Italian speaker) your key responsibilities will include:
- The implementation of financial and corporate communications strategies
- Analysing and summarising the press
- Research for current clients and new business opportunities
- Assisting in the preparation of press releases and presentations
- Involvement with clients and the press
- Submitting press releases
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Excellent bi-lingual skills in English and Italian, both written and oral
- An interest and understanding of business environment and current affairs
- Proven ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- The ability to take initiative and work independently
- Good organisation capabilities
- A continuous determination to broaden knowledge
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join a leading communications company. If you feel you are the ideal candidate for the role, please apply below.