PR Manager: UK fastest growing media company
With offices in London, Singapore and Sydney, the company offers brands a clear and effective route to enhancing their advertising budgets and to open up new international distribution channels. Their clients and partners benefit from local expertise and a global perspective, delivered by experienced practitioners with a deep understanding of media strategy and brand marketing.
Working in partnership with brands, media agencies and media owners, the company helps optimise advertising and finds new distribution opportunities for products and services. It helps advertisers optimise their media budgets and creates new distribution opportunities for products and services. In short, it puts advertisers, their media agencies and media owners in control of the corporate barter process.
They are currently looking for a PR Manager who has an understanding of media strategy and brand marketing. This is an opportunity for someone who is passionate about strategic communications, media relations and developing their skills in a fast-paced, creative and innovative environment.
Necessary skills and attributes include:
- Solid professional experience in media relations and communications with a proven record of developing a relevant contact network
- Understanding of the b2b media landscape essential. Understanding of the investments industry beneficial
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, with a creative PR approach, with an innate ability to create different messaging angles
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise while working on multiple projects. Confident and hard-nosed in dealing with senior management
- Adept at implementing and reporting on social media strategies
If you feel that this opportunity is the one you have been waiting for then don’t hesitate to get in touch to find out more. Contact Luke on 0207 632 1413 or email a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not for you? Recommend a friend and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme.