In-house PR Manager - Global challenger brand in professional services
This global professional services company is looking for a talented corporate PR professional to join their in-house team initially for a nine month contract. Working with a small and ambitious in-house team you’ll be managing a PR agency and driving thought leading media relations campaigns. Never a dull moment you will be looking after a range of industry sectors which couple include property, energy and consumer goods so whilst you get the in-house focus you still have a great variety of communications projects.
This is an international accountancy firm and is a real challenger brand to the big four. This small but perfectly formed in-house PR team have forged excellent relationships within the business and are very well respected by senior partners as a result. Working across a wide range of sectors there is always a new angle for helping business growth.
Key challenges and opportunities in this In-house PR Manager - Global challenger brand in professional services role:
- Managing corporate communications plans for a wide range of industry sectors
- Developing thought leadership programmes that convert into effective media relations campaigns
- Working with senior stakeholders to identify news stories that will raise the profile and put the company’s voice out there
- Managing the external PR agency ensuring you maximise the potential of all PR activity
Key attributes and experience for this In-house PR Manager - Global challenger brand in professional services role:
- It is essential you have corporate communications and b2b PR experience working in a fast paced agency environment
- You should be working at least at Senior Account Manager level and be managing multiple projects at any one time
- Experience with professional services or financial services PR is highly desirable
- You must be able to impress and engage with very senior stakeholders and help influence them
- You need to be a real team player and be able to relax and have fun with your colleagues but have the highest standard of delivery for all your work
To be considered for this In-house PR Manager - Global challenger brand in professional services role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.