Managing Director, HUGE PR AGENCY - Singapore
As Managing Director, you will be expected to lead and inspire a brilliant team to achieve the highest standards in their innovative PR campaigns.
Our client is a Consultancy renowned for their stellar client portfolio that includes blue chip brands from around the world. It will be crucial to prioritise the reputation and revenue growth of the Singapore office, which is the focus for revenue in the South-East Asia region.
- Create close relationships with clients, providing high-value strategic advice
- Use your network of media and influencer contacts, especially in the Tech world
- Push for new business, with a specific focus on elite tier clients; using the agency’s international client list to pursue leads
- Helping drive the next stage of growth for highly respected agency
- Must have local experience/knowledge
- Pride yourself on your team management and relationship skills
- First hand experience of building and managing an international PR agency and delivering or notable PR agency practice/division
- Be incredibly energetic and ambitious
- A strong understanding of Tech PR, social media and digital communications within the modern PR arena
Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Angelika Beguidjanova on 020 7182 4212 or email: email@example.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York - London – Sydney – Melbourne
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Business / Industrial jobs in Asia
- Full Time Financial PR Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Consumer jobs in Asia
- Full Time Financial PR Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Entertainment / Leisure jobs in Asia
- Full Time Financial PR Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Financial Services jobs in Asia
- Full Time Financial PR Managing Director / Chairman / CEO FMCG jobs in Asia