Associate Director - Corporate - World's Leading PR Agency - London - to £80,000 plus super benefits
Associate Director - Corporate Practice of World's Leading PR Agency - London - to £80,000 plus super benefits
My client is probably the most recognisable global PR & Communications agency, with offices around the world. One of the most prestigious names in PR, their client roster includes some of the world’s most iconic brands. Growing faster than any of their rivals, renowned for their ground-breaking campaigns on behalf of some of the world’s most prestigious clients, they scooped gold at both the recent Cannes PR Lions and EMEA SABRE awards.
My client is currently seeking an Associate Director to work alongside their corporate and digital leadership teams. The role is to work 100% on a big global client and will include leading and managing a team, successfully counselling clients on achieving their communication and business objectives and ensuring that teams across the agency network are delivering high quality PR programmes.
The candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of delivering corporate PR programmes across multiple markets and will show a strong track record of key corporate PR skills, including, but not limited to, media and stakeholder relations, corporate positioning and thought-leadership, B2B, issues and crisis management, CSR and community engagement and Employee and Talent communications. The candidate will be required to build broad and deep relationships with the client and play a lead role in generating new business opportunities from existing and new client relationships.
The role will require an experience of running corporate digital campaigns and executions for clients and understanding of measurement, alignment and community management across a broad range of issues and audiences in the digital and social landscape.
UK corporate affairs experience is essential, some experience in the energy sector a bonus but by no means essential.
The role will involve:
- People management of up to 10 staff
- Pan agency role, working with agency global network
- Touchstone for client Corporate and wider client Digital team members
- Develop major creative and strategic global and UK campaigns from start to finish
- On-going network management including problem solving of performance issues in market
- Monthly forecasting and annual business planning including revenue and resourcing
- Capacity planning
- Monitor financial expenditure/fee income/business growth as applicable; actively contribute to the Agency’s profitability
- Giving broad-ranging creative and strategic advice on issues relating to specific client programmes and wider PR and marketing issues to clients and teams
- Giving high level advice on strategic and creative issues
- Proven experience and understanding of international corporate PR programmes and multi-country co- ordination essential
- Proven experience of planning, managing and executing corporate digital campaigns
- In-depth understanding of the marketing mix and the role PR plays within it plus experience of working alongside other marketing agency partners essential
- Client service - play a major role in the research, planning and development of comprehensive public relations campaigns as part of an inter-agency team
- Presents new ideas and innovative approaches to solving client business issues
- Serve as daily client contact and as client lead when appropriate
- Help set client programme goals and manage against them
- Demonstrate tactical proficiency in stakeholder and media relations, including creating and driving outreach plans, message development, management of events, effective pitching and training of spokespersons on speeches and presentations and growth of contact network
- Demonstrate understanding of stakeholder engagement, visual communications, social media and the digital landscape and how to incorporate these channels into client programmes
- Generate original ideas for sustainable online community engagement, help integrate them into plans, measure and evaluate them to ensure they contribute to client goals
- Proven experience of managing multi-market programmes
- Proven experience of effective toolkit delivery
- Team management and leadership:
- Promotes a winning team environment and leads by example
- Contributes to/supports/organizes team thought leadership
- Provide ongoing constructive feedback and consistently hold staff accountable for performance
- Help mentor, coach and support team Financial management:
- Responsibility for overall financial management – client budget approvals and PO’s, forecasting, capacity planning, budgeting VS actuals
- Plan and evaluate team structures to maximize project profitability
In return for your talent and endeavour my client offers a most competitive salary up to £80,000 depending on experience plus a superb range of senior level benefits which include annual bonus of 10% of salary, Blackberry and laptop, private medical insurance with family cover, income protection, life assurance and pension.
Please don’t delay in forwarding your CV in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Head of Group / Department Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Head of Group / Department Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Head of Group / Department Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Head of Group / Department Financial Services jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Head of Group / Department FMCG jobs in London (East)