Temporary Communications Officer – Northwich - £12.85 - £14.66ph
My client is a Housing Trust that is looking for a Communications Officer to work until 31 March 2014 (starting ASAP). The role is to cover their Comms Officer who is on secondment at the moment. The role will be project managing an intranet project and the client has specifically asked for candidates with internal & external comms, social media, website content management and project management skills & experience.
Responsibilities will include.
- Project lead on rollout and internal communications phase of Intranet project.
- Planning of forthcoming editions of tenant magazine.
- Editorial control and management
- Print and design briefing and management
- Management of Intranet & Website Project Assistant
- Review of crisis PR management process
- Management of external PR Agency
- Developing process for website routine operation and on-going content management
- Plan for on-going promotion of website to tenants
For more information please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239.
About Black Cherry Recruitment
Black Cherry Recruitment is a boutique PR recruitment consultancy that offers personalised and results driven recruitment solutions in a friendly, professional and experienced manner.