This job has now expired
This independent agency is doing exceptionally well with new business and as a result they have great plans for growth this year. With a fantastic reputation within the consumer lifestyle PR sector, you will be working closely with senior colleagues and gaining exposure that you wouldn’t get in a bigger agency. To be considered for this luxury property PR Account Manager role, you will have solid experience in consumer lifestyle and an interest in the luxury property, interior design, hotel and travel sectors.
A full-service marketing and communications group that offers the complete spectrum of design, marketing, public relations and digital services for the luxury residential and commercial property and leisure sectors. Delivering brand consultation, media relations, event management and creative campaign delivery for their collection of luxury clients.
Key challenges and opportunities in this London-based luxury property PR Account Manager role:
- Be a leading voice on PR, working closely with the Head of PR and Account Director to carve out consultancy strategies, lead campaigns and run events.
- Leverage your luxury high-end property PR knowledge and expertise within truly inspiring and creative environment.
- Use your excellent writing skills to both deliver PR strategies and fast-paced campaigns.
- Grow and develop in a PR role that you can truly make your own.
- Work within a supportive, creative and fun environment.
Key attributes and experience for this London-based luxury property PR Account Manager role:
- You should currently be working in an agency environment as a consumer PR Account Manager with experience working with design, interior design, property or architectural clients, or a PR Senior Account Executive ready for the next step up.
- As well as the work side, you should enjoy the social aspects and glamour of luxury high-end property PR.
- Confident communicator with great media contacts.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Passionate and willing to develop with a growing company.
To be considered for this London-based luxury property PR Account Manager role please click to apply