Consumer PR Senior Account Manager – Macclesfield
This Global Communications group are looking to expand their consumer PR team and are looking for vibrant and experienced consumer PR Account Manager for their Macclesfield office! Clients will include retail, food and drink, charity and FMCG.
The ideal candidate will be a great people person with lots of fresh ideas and a “can do” attitude to account management.
- Effective support of the Account Director to help support and motivate the group
- Achieving highest level of existing client retention and satisfaction
- Constantly delivering highest level of media exposure (traditional and digital) across all client campaigns
- Demonstrating strong news sense and news writing ability
- Demonstrating exemplary attention to detail
- Contribution to corporate development of consultancy, e.g. networking, specific non-client responsibilities (e.g. training, or development of new ways of working)
- Ability to secure additional revenue from existing clients
- Success at inputting into new business conversion/ winning new/additional clients
- Activity Programme and Campaign Planning
- Output Planning e.g. press release programme, events, photography, print.
- Media/Campaign Monitoring i.e. cuttings analysis, project debriefs.
- Account Development i.e. identifying and growing existing client business.
- Pitching & Proposals Inputting i.e. research and helping with the preparation of proposals, both for new business and for existing clients, and to aid the business development of the consultancy.
- Staff Development i.e. supporting members of the group and business as a whole.
- Systems Management e.g. filing, training, library system, measurement, evaluation etc.
In return, they offer an industry-leading training and support package, plus a comprehensive employee engagement programme, including incentives and bonuses. You’ll be joining a consumer team in its infancy but with a world of opportunity ahead. This really is a great chance to carve a successful new chapter in your PR career.
For more information please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 72 39.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in Cheshire
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in Cheshire
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in Cheshire
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in Cheshire