Marketing Communications Manager, Life Sciences
This is an opportunity to work with an outstanding technical team on the introduction of a genuinely disruptive technology with applications in scientific research as well as clinical, environmental and other applications. Our client is following a customer-led product introduction, where they work with customers to understand how they would like to use their products and provide support so that those applications can be realised. Accordingly this MarComms role will focus on creative and interactive ways of educating, training and developing the customer community.
The candidate will have experience in generating scientific content in different media, use of online technologies, co-ordination of scientific conferences and other customer interactions, brand management. The role will work alongside technical and commercial teams.
- Broad product communications to support the introduction of our client's technologies into the market. The MarComms strategy will suit a customer-led product introduction rather than traditional 'push' marketing campaigns.
- The candidate will have an excellent technical understanding of the life sciences and the process of supporting a new customer in learning how to use a new technology.
- To work with the commercial and technical teams to generate a range of materials to support customer use of our client's products. This will include written and movie content as well as focus on community information sharing.
- Working with the web team to optimise digital technologies for customer support and feedback
- Driving the conference timetable and event management, including conference talks/exhibition, customer meetings, etc.
- Working with the Director of Communications on providing appropriate information where relevant
About Unicorn Jobs
Unicorn is dedicated to finding the best people for great jobs. We recruit at all levels in PR and have had success placing talented people in both in-house and agency roles.