This job has now expired
A leading global PR agency
Global New Business Director
New York / London
A leading global PR agency, part of an international network is currently looking for a Global New Business Development Director, to be based in New York or London.
You will report directly to the global CEO and be part of the Global Management Team.
- You will be responsible for managing global accounts
- You will be focusing on US development across the regions
- You will have the authority to engage all the business tools across the regions
- You will have to bring teams on the ground to pitch and define the strategy
- You will provide strong advice to the clients and grow the agency portfolio on a day-to-day basis
- You have a strong Emotional Intelligence (EQ) – understanding of cultural sensitivities and developing high quality relationships
- You are creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Your are an excellent networker and have amazing interpersonal skills
- You are enthusiast to tell and deliver the story
- You are strong enough to lead the job alone
- You come from In-house, Consulting Services, Agency
- You speak fluent English and ideally have strong languages skills, preferably Chinese or Spanish
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work on a global scale. Your expertise, organisational skills and fantastic self-motivation will allow you to perform this job to an extremely high level. Experience in the US is not necessary, but would definitely stand in your favour.
To join this consultancy you must be dedicated to everything you do. In doing so, you will constantly strive for improvement – making good ideas better and by going the extra mile.
If you feel that you possess the necessary skills to succeed in this position then don’t hesitate to get in touch.
For more information on the role, contact Marie at Hanson Search on +44 20 7632 1411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanson Search offers a complete confidential recruitment-service. We understand the market place and work in the interests of our candidates.
With over 10 years of recruitment experience Hanson Search is recognized as a niche market consultancy