This job has now expired
Fed up of the rat race? I`m used to a fifteen minute walk to work. Fancy beating even my commute? Working for this agency you could have the best of both worlds: work from home on flexible hours or in a local serviced office if you thrive on a bit more human interaction!
- Focussing on B2B tech PR for the public sector
- Growing year-on-year
- Run by very experienced PR professionals, who have taken the best bits of the agencies they`ve worked for and lost the worst!
- They want their staff to enjoy their lives so are flexible on working hours, working from home and/or shared working environments and home office kit is provided
- Massive emphasis on training and development
- Main focus on media relations, but with additional public affairs, social media work etc
- Support a team of directors to deliver excellent coverage in B2B and national media
- Use the support and training provided to develop specialism(s) to help further service clients
- Attend client meetings, dealing with anyone from MD to exec level
- Help the team to provide products such as perception audits to clients
- Demonstrable success in B2B tech PR
- Some knowledge of public affairs and/or social media an advantage
- Knowledge of the public sector a distinct advantage
- Demonstrable experience of gaining coverage for tech clients in B2B press and, preferably, nationals too
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with anyone at any level in an organisation
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an incredibly talented team of PR professionals and gain the work-life balance we all dream of. If you`re interested call Alys Barber-Rogers on 020 7359 8244 / 07939 295 560 or email your CV or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com quoting reference 25201B.