Account Manager, B2B tech PR
Fed up of the rat race? I`m used to a fifteen minute walk to work. Fancy beating even my commute? Working for this agency you could have the best of both worlds: work from home on flexible hours or in a local serviced office if you thrive on a bit more human interaction!
- Focussing on B2B tech PR for the public sector
- Growing year-on-year
- Run by very experienced PR professionals, who have taken the best bits of the agencies they`ve worked for and lost the worst!
- They want their staff to enjoy their lives so are flexible on working hours, working from home and/or shared working environments and home office kit is provided
- Massive emphasis on training and development
- Main focus on media relations, but with additional public affairs, social media work etc
- Support a team of directors to deliver excellent coverage in B2B and national media
- Use the support and training provided to develop specialism(s) to help further service clients
- Attend client meetings, dealing with anyone from MD to exec level
- Help the team to provide products such as perception audits to clients
- Demonstrable success in B2B tech PR
- Some knowledge of public affairs and/or social media an advantage
- Knowledge of the public sector a distinct advantage
- Demonstrable experience of gaining coverage for tech clients in B2B press and, preferably, nationals too
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with anyone at any level in an organisation
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an incredibly talented team of PR professionals and gain the work-life balance we all dream of. If you`re interested call Alys Barber-Rogers on 020 7359 8244 / 07939 295 560 or email your CV or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com quoting reference 25201B.
About Media Contacts
Media Contacts is one of the UK's leading recruiters in the communications industry. Working on an exclusive basis for Media Publishers, Event Organisers, PR and Digital Agencies, we have gained an enviable reputation since the formation of the company in