In house Social Media Senior Coordinator
My client is a global super brand that is at the forefront of the haircare and hairdressing industry. They have an opportunity, based in central London, in their Media team for a Social Media Manager. Reporting to the Global Creative and Global Brand Directors you will be responsible for the development and implementation of their social media activity to build brand awareness, advocacy and sales both online and across salons!
The Social Media Senior Co-ordinator will implement the Company’s Social Media Strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption and traffic into their salon network. This role coordinates with the internal Marketing, PR and Digital teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating an engaged social media network.
- Implement and adapt the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the Company’s products and services
- Integrate yearly PR and marketing calendar online to ensure timely and accurate delivery of all content and assets across the various social media channels.
- Develop a blogger outreach program and build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about their brands
- Work with all departments to ensure they maximise social media opportunities
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites. Work with bloggers to increase exposure of the brands and seed content with these parties
- Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Monitor both positive and negative posts relating to the Company's brands, and work with the relevant departments to help resolve any problems
- Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring into the Marketing, PR and Digital teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
- Audit, monitor and police individual social media sites created by salon network offering guidance and support, plus template content creation.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
- Strong project management or organisational skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, Digg, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Have strong beauty and hair contacts with a focus for online media and bloggers both Consumer and Trade and be meticulous about fostering/maintaining key press relationships
- Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Ability to contribute individually but also participate in cross-functional teams
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- Ability to create great working relationships
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
A broad experience in Public Relations and Marketing including traditional, new media, guerrilla and ‘word of mouth’, preferably within the Fashion and Beauty Sector.
Proven record in social media with a history of building successful campaigns in this arena with high quality content.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Healthcare jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)