PR Account Manager
Looking for the chance to shine? We’re hiring, so drop us a line
Thanks to some great account wins and ambitious plans for growth for the year ahead, we’re hiring and would love to hear from inspirational and creative PR professionals looking for their next new challenge.
If you have a nose for news, great media contacts, fantastic writing talent and, above all, a team focused approach, you’ll fit right in.
If you are used to a challenging and varied, client facing role with responsibility for day to day management of multiple PR and social media accounts this is the place for you…
This is the perfect role for an outstanding, driven, PR professional with at least three years’ agency experience across both consumer and B2B accounts. Demonstrating pragmatism, strong writing skills, in depth digital knowledge and a passion for getting results is a must. The ability to plan account activity, be highly organised and react calmly in a fast-moving environment are essential too. Quality tea making and a good sense of humour are also desirable attributes.
The right person will develop and deliver creative national consumer, B2B PR and digital campaigns for an exciting portfolio of clients including a household name sporting venue and not-for-profit organisations, plus leading technology and building sector brands.
Personal development opportunities, regular social events and an at-desk Friday drinks trolley are just some of the perks available to our newest team member.
Salary dependent on experience.
Send your CV and a paragraph about what makes you great to firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager Consumer jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in Nottinghamshire