This job has now expired
My client prides themselves on their quirkiness and creativity. They aim to celebrate good design and provide a unique eclectic mix of fashion, jewellery and homeware. They are now looking for an experienced and passionate PR Exec/Manager to join their team!
The successful candidate will take the lead on increasing media presence and will have the ability to build, maintain and enhance relationships with media contacts. You will support UK stores with event management, assist with studio photo shoots and ensure the smooth running of the press office.
- Develop and implement annual PR Strategy.
- Present and report on PR activities at monthly management meetings.
- Prepare and issue press releases.
- Support in the co-ordination of all product photography.
- Monitor market trends and ensure the company sits comfortably within these.
- Work with and support PR assistant.
- 3+ years experience working in Fashion/lifestyle PR.
- Excellent media contacts both print and online is crucial.
- Passion for developing and nurturing relationships with fashion/lifestyle press.
- Experience managing online/social media campaigns.
- Photoshop/design skills desirable but not essential.
Salary - £34-38k depending on experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant, creative and growing company. If the above sounds ideal, apply now!
Email: email@example.com for more information.