PR Account Manager
Multi-award winning strategy and communications consultancy Man Bites Dog is looking for an exceptional B2B Account Manager to support our continued rapid growth.
If you are driven, and want to work within a great team delivering outstanding global communications consultancy for the world’s smartest organisations, then this role is for you.
The Account Manager portfolio will span clients including legal, financial and outsourcing sectors, and the successful applicant will have strong thought leadership, digital and media relations skills.
To join our pedigree team you must have:
- A strong PR agency and academic track record
- Outstanding writing skills
- Great media contacts
- A sound knowledge of the business news agenda
What differentiates Man Bites Dog is our creative approach to B2B programmes and our very high-quality standards. It’s an exciting time for us and this role presents incredible opportunities to grow with the business.
As the UK’s most award winning communications consultancy, we are PRWeek’s Best Places to Work for five consecutive years and our team includes the winner of Fresh Awards’, Freshest Young Professional of the Year 2013.
Man Bites Dog HQ is in Brighton, but with an extensive portfolio of clients in London we are pleased to offer flexible working opportunities for London based staff. Just 50 minutes from Victoria to Brighton, you can enjoy options for working both in the City and at our stylish offices by the sea.
For more information about us please visit our website.
For your opportunity to join the pack please email your CV with a covering letter to include five reasons why we should hire you.
Closing Date 14/03/2014
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Account Manager Professional Services jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Account Manager Technology jobs in London (East)