Senior Account Manager - consumer healthcare / public sector - London Agency - £38k
How would you like to work on some of the most high profile public health campaigns targeting young and old people alike? This is a great chance to be part of a solid team in a leading agency where they focus on tackling complex issues such as mental health through to pushing through integrated campaigns for huge national causes that hope to make a change to everyone, everywhere.
The agency is fast-paced and exciting. The team are passionate about the issues involved and love putting on national and regional events, shows and concerts to support the efforts of the overall campaign.
As a Senior Account Manager, you'll report into an Account Director and take the lead on a number of initiatives. You'll be responsible for a couple of Account Managers and deal directly with the lead client every day. Great chance to do a lot of events, writing, celebrity engagement, issues management, etc
You'll need to have a min of 4 years experience in a consumer healthcare, healthcare, public sector or charity background, ideally with some experience of working with big consumer brands on large scale events, issues or collaborations.
Get in touch today for more info - email me email@example.com or apply via PR Week.
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Senior Press Officer Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Senior Press Officer Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Senior Press Officer Education jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Senior Press Officer Government jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Senior Press Officer Healthcare jobs in London (East)