Briefing Adviser Summary
Conservative Campaign Headquarters (CCHQ) is seeking to recruit a Briefing Adviser within the Conservative Research Department. The successful applicant will join the internal communications team of the Conservative Party which links together key elements of the Party in the country, in Parliament and across government to supply political information and advice on the Party’s policies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responding to requests for political briefing from MPs, candidates and Party colleagues.
- Editing written communications material produced within the Conservative Research Department.
- Contributing to the production of communications material for field campaigning, new media and election activity.
- Liaising with and supporting other Political Advisers and Special Advisers.
Candidates are required to have:
- Good political judgement.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Fluent and clear written style.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work independently to produce material of a political nature.
- A commitment to the Conservative Party.
- A good degree or equivalent.
If you have the skills required to succeed in this role, please click here http://www.conservatives.com/Get_involved/Jobs/~/media/Files/Downloadable%20Files/CCHQApplicationForm to download our application form. Please submit this to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Fiona Allmett, CCHQ, 30 Millbank, London, SW1P 4DP, by midday on Friday 7 February 2014.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.
Please note that, due to the large amount of applications we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by 21 February please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
About The Conservative Party
Conservative Members of the European Parliament form the largest British delegation in the European Parliament.