This job has now expired
Based in central London, this award winning PR agency has one of the best cultures and teams in the market. They have over circa 40 in the team and work with big brand Food & drink accounts, as well as big brand consumer giants, including Coca Cola.
They have a creative and buzzy team and offer endless opportunities and make it a great place to work - they have even been voted best agency to work for! Coupled with great training and career opportunities they have a fun social club, which includes team lunches and away days!
As a Account Manager you will work across a number of their flag ship consumer accounts, and you will also gain experience on some leading consumer accounts
· Writing effective press releases
· Creating a Buzz around your clients
· Developing strong relationships with key clients and media. working on International & UK campaigns and events
· Developing key relationships with clients and the media
· Mix of traditional and social media campaigns
· Assisting senior team members
· Taking new products to market
- As an account manager will have a minimum 2 years consumer experience.
- "nose for news"
- Experience developing relationships with key clients and media
- Good media contacts in the consumer press,
- Understanding of the consumer media landscape and consumer
- Good writing skills
- Fun and outgoing personality and you will thrive on creating great campaigns.
- The Rewards for a Account Manager :