This job has now expired
Our client is a high end, prestigious group who own a number of luxury restaurants and private members clubs in London and America. Our client’s Michelin Stared, well known restaurants are situated in the most exclusive areas of London and among some of the world’s most renowned hotels, restaurants and shops. They are looking for a Marketing Director to join their head office which is situated in the heart of one of London’s most attractive and sophisticated boroughs, Mayfair. The successful candidate would have to be a seasoned Marketing professional with solid experience in a similar role and possess fantastic, luxury contacts within this sector. As Marketing Director, you will be integral in helping to promote the organisation’s vision and philosophy of providing a world class service and helping to develop the company in becoming a leading competitor in this exclusive sector.
As Marketing Director you will be creating an annual marketing plan for the group which will include outstanding marketing campaigns. You will write and manage the annual marketing budget as well as manage the corporate website and create emails and flyers, ensuring that the company message is being communicated to the customers effectively. The Marketing Director will be working with the Communications Director on the public profile, networking opportunities and reputation management as well developing both corporate communications and direct communications programmes. Another important part of this role is to be a visible ambassador for the brand for relevant markets and regularly meeting with and managing external and internal stakeholders. As well as all of this the Marketing Director would be leading, managing and inspiring the marketing team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have worked in the luxury, lifestyle market. The ideal candidate will have worked for another high end restaurant group/ private members clubs/ 5 star hotels in London
- Be well connected and able to open doors
- Know the London social scene – what’s hot and what’s not
- Have a passion for food, restaurants and wine, with excellent contacts in the industry
- Possess excellent media relations, particularly with food and travel editors
- Ideally be a French speaker
- Be sociable, ambitious and confident, with strong inter-personal skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and driven candidate to join an international company. If you think you have the experience and skills necessary for the role, please contact Edwina@jflrecruit.com or call 020 7009 3512.