Associate Director - Cheshire/South Manchester
My client is looking for an experienced Associate Director level candidate to lead its Manchester team!
You’ll need extensive experience of leading a diverse portfolio of Public Relations campaigns either in house or agency side or both, and be a respected professional with successful business leadership and management experience.
The role will require the Associate Director to:
- Head up the team working on a range of consumer and business to business accounts and lead and motivate the account directors who will report in to them.
- Ensure the team constantly delivers the highest level of media exposure (traditional and digital) across all client campaigns
- Demonstrate strong news sense and news writing ability and sharing that expertise with the team
- Support the development and growth of the existing accounts and in addition drive new business, generating leads, effectively managing pitch processes and overseeing the successful implementation and ongoing direction and management of new accounts.
- Achieve a level of existing client retention and satisfaction of existing accounts and maximising the opportunities within those accounts.
- Offer effective support of the Regional Director.
Accounts to be worked on include amongst others, B&Q, Thwaites, Portmeirion, Axis and The National Lottery!
This office is part of a network of regional offices including South Wales, Manchester City Centre, West Yorkshire, plus a presence in Scotland, and the role will include successful cross-office working. A key part of the role will be developing strong links with the London office Communications team, successful new business development and account sharing.
The role will include occasional travel to London as well as the offices mentioned above.
You will therefore need to be able to drive and have daily access to a car.
Your personal presentation and selling skills should be of the highest order and you should bring creativity and a solutions-led approach to your role. You should be able to liaise with the client at the most senior level, having earned respect as a seasoned professional within the industry.
In return, this organisation offers an industry-leading training and support package, plus a comprehensive employee engagement programme with incentives and bonuses including gym membership of, just five minutes from the office. You’ll be joining an ambitious organisation at the start of a new chapter of growth where you will have the opportunity to make your mark on the future and carve a very successful career.
For more information about this role and/or to register with Black Cherry Recruitment, please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239.
About Black Cherry Recruitment
Black Cherry Recruitment is a boutique PR recruitment consultancy that offers personalised and results driven recruitment solutions in a friendly, professional and experienced manner.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Associate Director Business / Industrial jobs in Cheshire
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Associate Director Consumer jobs in Cheshire
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Associate Director Entertainment / Leisure jobs in Cheshire
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Associate Director Retail / Wholesale jobs in Cheshire