PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – Manchester
Due to recent client wins, this young and go getting agency is searching for an ambitious Account Manager / Senior Account manager to join their growing team based in the city centre of Manchester. Working alongside the experienced and award winning team, this person will have an active role in developing clients as well as the agency in the years to come!
My client is seeking an Account Manager looking to step to a Senior Account Manager position or a Senior Account Manager who is keen to take a step up to an Account Director level within the near future.
Proactive, driven and confident, you’ll be working across both B2B and consumer clients, with a particular focus in the early days on B2B. The mix of clients means you’ll be able to broaden your experience quickly while working with a solid team.
- Client liaison – you’ll be the main client contact
- Copywriting and proofing a variety of work (from award entries and features to blogs, press releases and case studies), which means attention to detail is key
- Leading client meetings
- Ensuring client results are achieved and deadlines are met
- Preparing and attending new business pitches
- Developing and implementing PR strategies for clients
- Leading client strategy sessions
- Managing junior team members
- Working with the senior team on business planning and delivery for
Qualities/ Skills/ Experience needed:
- A team player with leadership qualities
- At least two years’ agency experience at account manager / senior account manager level
- Ambition to take a step up to account director level
- Ability to take responsibility and drive accounts forward
- Confidence with decision making
- Gravitas and confidence in front of clients
- Experience of managing junior team members
- Experience of developing and delivering new business pitches
- Proven technical copywriting skills
- Solid media contacts
- A willingness to get stuck in – we’re a small but growing agency
- Enthusiasm and passion for the job
- Willingness to travel within the UK
- Driving license and own car
You’ll receive training (internal and external) and a mentor to help you develop your PR talents!
For more information about this role and/or to register with Black Cherry Recruitment, please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239.
About Black Cherry Recruitment
Black Cherry Recruitment is a boutique PR recruitment consultancy that offers personalised and results driven recruitment solutions in a friendly, professional and experienced manner.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in Greater Manchester
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in Greater Manchester
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in Greater Manchester
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in Greater Manchester
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Account Manager Professional Services jobs in Greater Manchester