Office Assistant and Communications Support
Our client is a UK trade body for materials, and they are looking for a talented individual to join their team as Office Assistant and Communications Support. You will be joining the communications department and also reporting into the Office Manager, focusing on supporting the communications team and helping with the running of the office.
As Office Assistant and Communications Support your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with day-to-day office running, including meeting room bookings and reception cover
- Office admin for key team members such as the CEO
- Maintaining the IT facilities at the client’s London office
- Managing the client’s membership database
- Helping with the running of key events
- Supporting the communications department with website updating, social media, press work support, campaigns support, media coverage collation and other tasks
The ideal candidate is:
- Educated to A Level as a minimum, but ideally educated to degree level with some communications experience
- Able to demonstrate strong IT skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible, with a can-do attitude and keen to increase role responsibility
- Hard-working, intelligent and focused, with strong verbal communication skills
- Ideally experienced in using Dreamweaver
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate with a passion for communications to join a thriving, friendly team based in London. Please contact email@example.com to apply as soon as possible.