This job has now expired
For this new role here at MOO we are looking for a creative, strategic and energetic Global PR Manager to join our ever-growing Brand and Communications team.
It’s an exciting time at MOO. Historically known for our top-notch quality business cards (and much-loved brand), we are expanding our business across a myriad of print and digital products that will help small businesses build well-designed brands. This role is a great opportunity to bring MOO’s new story to life across the globe.
In this role you will oversee our global PR function and develop PR strategies that tie in with our overall multi-channel marketing and communications strategy. You will excel in this role if you are an ideas person – naturally drumming up brilliant ideas that also deliver results across multiple media platforms.
In this role you will report to the Head of Brand & Communications, based at MOO HQ in London.
- Develop and deliver a solid, focused and results driven PR strategy across UK, US, and EU to bring MOO’s story to life and maximize its reach.
- Manage the global PR and speaking calendars to support the PR strategy.
- Oversee UK PR agency management and delivery of the UK strategy
- Coordinate and work closely with our global PR agencies and regional marketing leads across the UK, North American and European markets.
- Secure relevant and steady media coverage amongst key verticals.
- Build strong relationships with press, key contributors, publications and influencers.
- Collaborate with other Brand & Communications team members to extension of communications for maximum impact (e.g. social media and content strategy).
- Draft press materials including press releases, bylines, fact sheets, media alerts, briefing documents, Q&As and talking points.
- Create a PR resources and media coverage hub on moo.com.
- Develop a global speakers programme of profile-raising activities and correlating content.
- Put a globally consistent measurement process into practice across the regions. Product regular reports on the business impact of all PR initiatives.
- 7+ years experience in Public Relations; recently holding a senior in-house PR position. You have seasoned experience in both B2B and Consumer PR.
- Experience managing a PR agency – from spearheading the agency selection process, through to managing the day-to-day, driving hard results.
- Managed PR at a global level, with a solid understanding of the UK and US markets – Europe is a bonus.
- Track record of developing successful global PR campaigns.
- Proven list of pre-existing media relations with key editors in the UK; specifically creative and tech media.
- Experience in fast-moving, dynamic press office environments with changing priorities and aggressive deadlines.
- A creative thinker, first and foremost. Whilst being strategic, you are equally happy in execution mode.
- A passionate, self-motivated and disciplined self-starter requiring little supervision in the planning and execution of tasks with the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. You can create compelling copy that captures attention – be it a press release or a presentation for a speaking engagement of one of the execs to deliver.
- The confidence, presence and personal credibility to quickly establish successful relationships.
MOO is an award-winning online print business. We are passionate about great design and the difference it can make to our customers and the world. Founded in 2004, MOO aims to disrupt the $640 billion global print industry by combining the values of professional design with the accessibility and reach of the web: making great design available to all.
MOO has leveraged modern design, technical innovation and social media to achieve rapid annual growth and a global reach since launch. With a product range spanning Business Cards, greetings cards, stickers, post cards and accessories, today MOO prints millions of cards a month and has served hundreds of thousands of customers in over 200 countries.
MOO has also become a much-loved brand, with a 75% NetPromoter rating. MOO has won three Webby awards, have has been profiled in the FT and was ranked in the top 10 UK start-up companies by the Guardian Newspaper.
MOO currently employs 200+ full-time staff and has offices in London, UK, Boston MA and Providence RI, USA. MOO has also raised over $5m in venture capital from the Accelerator Group, Index Ventures and Atlas Venture, the investors behind Skype, Betfair, Lovefilm, Last.fm and MySQL.