Freelance: Healthcare Account Manager and Account Director
Reputable global agency is currently seeking an AM and AD to work within their highly recognised Ethical Healthcare team. The team have a number of small projects and therefore require two freelancers, one AD and one AM.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Create and develop documents for clients including facilitator documents, bio/fact sheets media materials and proposals. Contribute to strategic plans, proposals and issues documents to support client objectives
• Develop and manage media relationships, utilising these contacts to sell in to key media targets.
• Provide input and manage the implementation of new and existing campaigns, identify and plan PR events. Run and participate in creative brainstorms.
• Support Account Directors and take ownership in driving media campaigns to help surpass the client’s expectations.
• Think ahead, prepare for and anticipate issues and challenges to projects, highlighting critical consideration to the team leader.
• Review teams work and provide constructive feedback on the quality of the work. Take positive and timely action to address and re-align work to client objectives.
• Continuously develop an understanding of the agency and their clients and their sectors, the media and the competitive environment.
Client Service and Satisfaction:
• Proactively strengthen the client relationship through day to day contact and added value activities. Participate in client meetings and updates on specific areas of responsibility.
• Demonstrate a growing skill of client counsel and strategic input.
• Conduct post campaign evaluation, highlighting strengths and identify opportunities to develop future campaigns and projects.
• Identify areas of interest to client and proactively share information and suggestions
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies.