Senior Account Manager, Public/Corporate Affairs - Central London
Our client is hugely influential and one of the UK’s leading PR and Lobbying companies, dedicated to developing and managing political campaigns and public affairs.
They are looking for a driven and creative individual to join their team as an Account Manager, to lead on their most interesting clients and most challenging campaigns in Westminster and around the world.
- High level account management.
- Day-to-day media and government interaction
- Up-to-date political knowledge.
- Strategic development of your clients and team
- Be up to date with political trends
- Able to help shape and deliver ideas and campaigns for client
- Superb communication skills
- Substantial interest in current affairs
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Jamie McLaughlin on 020 7182 4213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
- 27 January 2014
- 27 February 2014
- Business / Industrial, Financial Services, Government, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Technology
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, Financial PR, Internal Communications, International, Investor Relations, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Capstone Hill Search
Capstone Hill Search is a specialist recruitment firm primarily servicing the public relations and communications industries within the UK and Australia.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Government jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Professional Services jobs in London (Central)