This job has now expired
This trade association is looking for a star candidate to be a driving force within their busy press office. Their dedicated communications team needs a talented Senior Press Officer to take the lead on the media relations front, run ad hoc projects and campaigns and assist with spokesperson duties.
Highlights of the Role:
- Develop and deliver impactful media strategies.
- Manage a busy, varied press office, fielding queries from top-end national media.
- Help monitor and shape the reputation of this organisation within the broader financial services space.
- Mix of national, consumer, soft corporate and issues-led activities, thought-leadership opportunities and fast-paced media agenda.
- Broad range of media platforms, from print and broadcast, to specialist and social media.
You’ll be a level-headed, down-to-earth, friendly and approachable practitioner and a generous and open-minded colleague. This is a flat-structured team, so egos won’t work, but you’ll have a lot of clout and gravitas as remains a good, senior-level role.
You will have the writing skills and natural flair required to produce first-class publications, campaign literature, articles, press features and position statements. You will have the analytical thinking needed to put together and deliver informative briefings aimed at both colleagues and partner organisations (ahead of press meetings). You will have good commercial insight, the ability to handle sensitive issues effectively and a strategic and creative mindset applicable to all aspects of the role. Above all, you’ll be a first rate media operator who is familiar with handling hard-hitting news stories in the national press.
If you are looking to join a highly-skilled, welcoming and energetic team, send your CV through to Hetta via firstname.lastname@example.org