Corporate Senior Account Director/Associate Director - Retail/Destination/FMCG
We have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Senior Account Director/Associate Director at this leading mid-sized London PR agency, known for their news and asset generation skills. The role requires a talented, established Associate, or strong SAD looking for their next challenge, to work across major retail, FMCG and destination clients.
The SAD/Associate will provide senior-level consultancy to clients, set client strategy, run and implement the PR programmes and drive strong results across all clients. Working alongside the senior team, you will grow budgets, spotting the strategic opportunities to counsel clients in order to secure additional fee income.
You will be expected to keep up to date with the latest developments in PR including social and digital engagement in order to help excite clients about the opportunities for boosting ROI.
Skills and Experience:
- A knack for managing teams and developing individuals to achieve the best possible results for both the team and the client
- Strong project and budget management
- Confident Presenter and a good writer, adept at writing client-facing campaign proposals
- Highly Creative
- Excellent Communicator
Our client offers a very attractive salary and benefits package and a friendly, grown up environment in a central London location, where hard work is rewarded with fun team events organised throughout the year, as well as individual training and personal development plans.
About Media Recruitment
Media Recruitment is one of London’s leading PR, communications and marketing recruitment consultancies.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) FMCG jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Travel and Tourism jobs in London (East)