Account Director – Global Corporate Communications/CSR
Our client, an award wining corporate communications consultancy, is looking for an ambitious Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director who wants more ownership within a collegiate boutique consultancy with a global outreach. Specialising in ‘emerging markets', they work with an exciting collection of clients spanning financial and professional services, IT, agri-business and sustainability.
Within the space of 10 years, they have grown exponentially and now have offices across 3 continents. They also offer a truly integrated approach, having introduced an in-house creative team that provide compelling visual content which supports their PR, marketing and branding teams.
They are now looking for an Account Director to manage their most important & influential client – a global leader in the supply chain management of cultivated products and food ingredients which are a major supplier to well known global household brands. This client brings in a significant retained annual fee income for the agency and presents a diverse and challenging scope of work including global & local issues and crisis, CSR, international media relations, stakeholder engagement, charity partnership and more.
Working with this client will take up approximately 75% of the role – other responsibilities will be to build & mentor the team, bringing on additional clients.
- A superstar SAM or JAD looking for that next step up to take on a lot of ownership & work in partnership with their biggest client
- Agency experience or mix of agency & client-side
- Corporate comms background – manufacturing/logistics/food/oil/industrials
- Interest in health/nutrition/ethical farming/food/agriculture/sustainable farming
- Understanding of different stakeholder groups + emerging markets
- Strong issues/crisis experience
- Commercially driven
- Some experience of CSR desirable
- Line & team management experience
- Self-confidence & personable presence
- French language useful but not essential
- Private healthcare + benefits such as gym membership
- Pensions on the way for 2015
- 4 weeks holiday + shut for 1 week over Christmas
- Bonus scheme received over Christmas & Summer – targets & profitability for business
This role is perfect for an entrepreneurial, conscientious and focused PR professional. The team are friendly, passionate and supportive and the MD will be keen to help this position to progress, to build their own team & business within the agency.
About Premier Resourcing UK
Premier Resourcing UK is a boutique recruitment consultancy specialising in PR, public affairs, internal comms and marketing communications.
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Environmental jobs in London (Central)