Senior Account Manager – International Network Agency, Tech focused Central London
The Senior Account Manager that will join this consultancy, one of UK's best PR agencies, has to have an amazing drive, be creative and have ambitious plans to be a part of the strongest and most successful practices around. They will help build the technology offering and contribute to the growth and management of the team, as well as clients.
If you are their ideal candidate, then read on.
- Develop, drive and deliver creative technical innovation for all clients
- Aiding the growth and development of influential brands
- Planning and executing strategy, as well as coordinating services and communications
- The market expertise to provide intelligent strategic counsel to clients and
- Works equally well across deeply technical to more consumer focused clients
- Can use a wide variety of platforms to develop and deliver world-class campaigns
- Innovative, creative skills that will ensure clients are at the forefront of new digital technology
- Be completely up to date with new innovations
- Able to help shape and deliver ideas and campaigns for clients
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Jamie McLaughlin on 020 7182 4213 or email email@example.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
- 03 February 2014
- 03 March 2014
- Business / Industrial, Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, Financial Services, FMCG, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Technology, Telecommunications
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, Financial PR, Internal Communications, International, Investor Relations, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Capstone Hill Search
Capstone Hill Search is a specialist recruitment firm primarily servicing the public relations and communications industries within the UK and Australia.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (Central)