Head of Employee Engagement, Global PR Agency, London
My client, a global PR agency with a client list involving many multinational brands, is in need of their first Head of Employee Engagement. A new position, the successful candidate will be tasked with advising, creating and implementing innovative employee engagement campaigns.
Your leadership skills should be second to none, as this position requires the utmost care in leading a team and peers. The ideal candidate will position themselves strategically within the network of varying global brands to conduct communications operations and campaigns to great effect.
The position requires:
- Experience in conducting employee engagement plans for global brands
- A proven history of successful large scale/diverse colleague engagement and communication delivery
- They should be able to deliver employee engagement plans to obtain retention, advocacy and end-customer feedback
- Thorough experience in designing, implementing and deploying a platform of multi-media communication tools across several geographical locations
- An effective manager that will provide a way for their colleagues to achieve their objectives
The candidate will:
- Be able to fit into a global team and strive to create results
- Superior customer and colleague centric ethos and values
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Be a natural leader to motivate colleagues to meet their targets
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Jamie McLaughlin on 020 7182 4213 or email: email@example.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
- 03 February 2014
- 03 March 2014
- Account Director, Account Executive, Account Manager, Associate Director, Director (Agency), Director (In-House), Executive (In-House), Graduate / Entry Level, Head of Group / Department, Junior Press Officer, Manager (In-House), Managing Director / Chairman / CEO, Other, Press Officer, Senior Account Executive, Senior Account Manager, Senior Press Officer, Writer / Copywriter
- Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, Financial PR, Internal Communications, International, Investor Relations, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Capstone Hill Search
Capstone Hill Search is a specialist recruitment firm primarily servicing the public relations and communications industries within the UK and Australia.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Writer / Copywriter Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Writer / Copywriter FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Writer / Copywriter Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Writer / Copywriter Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Writer / Copywriter Technology jobs in London (Central)