This job has now expired
My client, a global PR agency with a client list involving many multinational brands, is in need of their first Head of Employee Engagement. A new position, the successful candidate will be tasked with advising, creating and implementing innovative employee engagement campaigns.
Your leadership skills should be second to none, as this position requires the utmost care in leading a team and peers. The ideal candidate will position themselves strategically within the network of varying global brands to conduct communications operations and campaigns to great effect.
The position requires:
- Experience in conducting employee engagement plans for global brands
- A proven history of successful large scale/diverse colleague engagement and communication delivery
- They should be able to deliver employee engagement plans to obtain retention, advocacy and end-customer feedback
- Thorough experience in designing, implementing and deploying a platform of multi-media communication tools across several geographical locations
- An effective manager that will provide a way for their colleagues to achieve their objectives
The candidate will:
- Be able to fit into a global team and strive to create results
- Superior customer and colleague centric ethos and values
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Be a natural leader to motivate colleagues to meet their targets
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Jamie McLaughlin on 020 7182 4213 or email: email@example.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne