Following its entry into the UK market at the end of last year, MWW<http://www.mww.com/> is expanding its London team. We're looking for an Account Director with strong experience in corporate and B2B PR in the technology, media and telecoms sectors, to join our team and lead some big-brand client accounts.
MWW is one of the US' largest independent PR agencies and have entered the UK market with the intention of becoming a major player in a short space of time. This role would be a fantastic opportunity for a driven, entrepreneurial AD to join a fast moving and ambitious organisation as it undergoes a significant growth phase.
Based in our new Soho offices, the successful candidate would be leading a number of blue-chip client B2B, corporate and technology PR accounts in the technology, media and telecoms sector. The ideal candidate would have between five and eight year’s experience in relevant sectors and would have a track record of working independently to produce fantastic results for clients.
MWW is looking for an Account Director with strong experience in telecoms and technology corporate/B2B public relations.
The Account Director will:
- Oversee operational performance of accounts, ensuring quality work, deadline and budget adherence
- Play major role in creation of communications plans and goals; manage against them
- Serve as daily client contact and act as client lead when appropriate; address client issues thoughtfully and effectively
- Consistently produce high quality internal and external communications content
- Build relationships with third-party influencers and internal business partners to meet client needs
- Demonstrate tactical proficiency in media relations, including creating and driving both traditional and social media outreach plans
- Supervise staff by motivating, coaching, consistently providing feedback, holding them accountable and conducting their reviews
- Contribute to business growth through introducing clients to new capabilities, building network of industry contacts and participating in relevant professional organizations
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement of leadership skills; set and pursue stretch goals
- Generate creative ideas and help to lead multiple client programs simultaneously
The ideal candidate:
- S/he should have a bachelor's degree in a related field, strong project management skills, experience functioning as a daily client contact, as well as the ability develop and execute plans to meet client goals.
- S/he should have excellent written and verbal communications skills. S/he should also have demonstrated ability to manage up, delegate and edit the work of others.
- Have strong experience in corporate/B2B public relations and telecoms (especially mobile).
- Have 5-8 years of experience in public relations and media relations.
- PR Agency experience preferred.