This job has now expired
This is still a relatively small agency but they already have global offices in the US and Asia and their UK growth is off the scale. Their talented financial services team are winning big name, new clients left, right and centre, and wisely they have decided to bolster the team with a strategic senior hire at Account Director level. Covering a range of financial services clients, you can create your own role within this expanding company. This would suit a Senior Account Manager looking to step up or a recently promoted AD who perhaps wants more ownership.
Based in polished central London offices this PR agency is emerging as a real challenger brand to some of the major players in corporate PR. There are certainly some big personalities in this agency and they nurture an open and honest culture which means everyone feels comfortable to speak their minds and express themselves. They are a hive of activity and whilst they have different personalities, everyone gets on incredibly well, and has the utmost level of respect for one another. Working as part of close-knit team of six you will be working alongside another Account Director, and focussing on senior level, strategic client advice.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Account Director – Corporate for Financial Services role:
- You will be providing senior level advice and strategic recommendations for clients across a range of financial services sub-sectors
- Whilst this role provides the opportunity to step up from the more day-to-day Account Manager level duties you will be overseeing colleagues to ensure efficient execution of PR programmes and stepping in to help out when required
- You will be confident, having input into new business proposals and attending pitches to wow new clients
- Writing and producing strategy documents for clients that are both inspiring and error free
- Motivating and helping manage a talented junior team who will be looking to learn from you
Key attributes and experience for Account Manager – Corporate for asset management role:
- It is essential you have strong experience working in corporate PR with financial services clients, and have a keen interest in the sector
- You will ideally either be working as a Senior Account Manager looking to step up or at Account Director level and be looking for the chance to take full ownership of your work
- Everyone in this team is exceptionally intelligent with a fantastic academic background, so you should be too
- As part of a small team, culture fit is key and this agency is looking for the future leaders of the business so you should be ambitious, motivated and humble as well.
To be considered for this Account Director – Corporate for Financial Services role please click to apply