Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Health & Fitness
A boutique health & beauty PR agency is looking for an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager with health, wellness, fitness and lifestyle experience, to work in North West London. You will be working across a broad range of disciplines, delivering bespoke, stand alone and integrated communication campaigns for some of the biggest names in the health and fitness world.
The successful candidate will have proven health, fitness and lifestyle PR experience, ideally from an agency background. Your media contacts will come from the health, fitness, wellbeing and lifestyle sectors and your relations within this sector of the media should be well established.
- Managing between 5-10 accounts with support of junior team members
- Planning, strategy and implementation of PR campaigns across multiple brands
- Media relations outreach
- Managing 3 junior team members
- Researching, managing and implementing joint PR ventures
- Planning and implementing PR events
- Managing budgets and regularly reporting back to clients
- Writing press releases, and other press materials and strategy documents
- Managing and overseeing social media strategy, including monitoring social media profiles and generating content on behalf of brands
- Working closely with other members of the team, to share ideas and progress
- New business pitches – formulating and presenting pitches to prospective clients
A team player attitude is essential, but equally, you must be able to demonstrate that you have initiative and motivation to lead a team and manage multiple accounts.
A good salary and attractive benefits package will be offered to the right candidate.
About Media Recruitment
Media Recruitment is one of London’s leading PR, communications and marketing recruitment consultancies.