Account Manager - Corpoate PR with Asset Management focus
Whilst still part of a large, global network, this PR agency are doing things differently and they offer genuine career progression for their talented people. They are now looking for an Account Manager with corporate PR experience to focus on the fast-growing and highly desirable portfolio of asset management clients. It really is the best of both worlds in terms of working on big budget and high profile clients but in a team of real experts within their field. On top of this you will be part of a wider network providing plenty of training opportunities and career development as well as a whole host of fun and social activities.
Based in inclusive and open plan central London offices, this company is in the heart of the hustle and bustle of London. With an international network of offices this very well-respected PR agency covers all sectors any full service multinational would. What makes them different is the specialism each person brings and the value every individual can and does add to the business. They’re incredibly sociable both within the team, the agency and wider network with both organised and ad hoc activities every week.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Account Manager – Corporate for asset management role:
- You will be responsible for being the key point of contact for some very high profile asset management clients
- Helping input into devising and executing effective PR strategies that generate fantastic results for clients
- Picking up the phone to relevant trade and national media contacts and securing high profile coverage in key publications
- Providing broader industry insights across the asset management and broader financial services sector
- Help motivate junior colleagues and ensuring they have the tools to execute their roles effectively
Key attributes and experience for Account Manager – Corporate for asset management role:
- It is essential you have exceptional experience working in corporate PR with at least one asset management client
- You could be an SAE looking to step up or an AM looking to progress to SAM level as this company are flexible for the right person
- Great media skills and fantastic contacts that you can pick up the phone to on day one
- You must have a keen interest in the financial services space and understand the more technical elements of clients
- This agency only want people who will grab this fantastic chance and see it as a stepping stone to a successful senior PR career
To be considered for this Account Manager – Corporate for asset management role please click to apply:
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.