This job has now expired
Love getting on the phone? Great - We're looking for an experienced PR professional who doesn't hide behind mail-outs but is ready to pick up the phone at any moment to make the difference in securing brand exposure.
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career within a leading law firm at the cutting edge of new consumer legal services.
Working as part of the Marketing and Communications Team your responsibilities will be:
- To define and implement a PR strategy for the business
- To develop our brand positioning through considered, smart, natural PR and content placement
- To secure regular media exposure across a range of platforms (online, print, broadcast) locally, nationally and specialist media.
- To be the point of contact for media enquiries
- To create high quality and engaging copy for news stories, case studies, and press releases.
- To contribute to the overall direct marketing strategy by working in tandem with our Social Media Manager, SEO, PPC and customer care teams.
- A proven track record in managing a PR strategy for a brand (preferably in-house)
- A good understanding of current SEO best practices, and how they impact on your day to day PR activities.
- Excellent verbal skills
- Excellent written skills, being able to craft excellent, engaging copy sometimes to tight deadlines.
- Ability to influence the media agenda and to position the organisation as a thought leader and influencer in its priority sectors.
- A creative and considered approach.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and responding quickly and efficiently to media enquiries.
- Able to have robust and resilient conversations with journalists.
- Ability to identify and develop a news story within complex or creative ideas.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outgoing and self-disciplined individual.