Digital Account Director
Digital Account Director – Financial / Corporate / Crisis Comms
Based in the Heart of London, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Account Director to join a world-renowned international PR firm specialising in in the Financial / Corporate / Crisis Comms sectors that works extensively with corporations in the FTSE 100, Fortune 500 and Eurofirst 300 as well as a host of major non-profits worldwide.
Typical clients include firms such as PwC, Charles Schwab, Fresnillo, BP and a host of multi-billion dollar companies based around globe. The firm is an expert in reputation management and crisis comms and this is the chance to work extensively with innovators of industry; underpinned by an unrelenting commitment to their clients, meticulous attention to detail, renowned intellectual aptitude as well as a surgical execution of strategy, this firm is one of the major players within the world of Tech PR.
As an Account Director you will be managing your day-to-day account and liaising with senior management on ‘bigger picture’ issues too. Some of the responsibilities of the role;
- Creating digital and social media strategies for clients.
- Working alongside the account teams on pitches for new business as well as identifying digital opportunities and risks across communication plans and crisis management.
- Project management of digital builds, e.g. websites IPO microsites etc.
Making final-decisions on how day-to-day client considerations are handled.
The firm are looking for an enthusiastic team player that has a positive outlook and an ability to communicate in a professional manner in all types of situation. Ideally candidates must have:
- Expertise in the Digital / Social Media sectors and an understanding of how they interconnect with corporate comms.
- Experience creating and delivering digital / social media plans for financial and corporate communications
- Significant relevant PR and Press industry experience- both advocacy and reputation management / crisis.
- Financial literacy would be a bonus.
With a salary between 50-65k depending on experience and benefits including; healthcare, travel care, 26 days holiday, gym membership, company bonuses, client dinners, corporate credit et al. this is a lucrative position that requires filling asap.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Jamest@reuben-sinclair.com or reach me on 07988129507 for an immediate and confidential discussion.
About Reuben Sinclair
Reuben Sinclair specialise in helping YOU. We work with PR, Marketing and Communications experts, to advance your careers to the next level. Our clients span Top 10 to boutique agencies, FTSE to SMEs.