This job has now expired
Digital Account Director – Financial / Corporate / Crisis Comms
Based in the Heart of London, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Account Director to join a world-renowned international PR firm specialising in in the Financial / Corporate / Crisis Comms sectors that works extensively with corporations in the FTSE 100, Fortune 500 and Eurofirst 300 as well as a host of major non-profits worldwide.
Typical clients include firms such as PwC, Charles Schwab, Fresnillo, BP and a host of multi-billion dollar companies based around globe. The firm is an expert in reputation management and crisis comms and this is the chance to work extensively with innovators of industry; underpinned by an unrelenting commitment to their clients, meticulous attention to detail, renowned intellectual aptitude as well as a surgical execution of strategy, this firm is one of the major players within the world of Tech PR.
As an Account Director you will be managing your day-to-day account and liaising with senior management on ‘bigger picture’ issues too. Some of the responsibilities of the role;
- Creating digital and social media strategies for clients.
- Working alongside the account teams on pitches for new business as well as identifying digital opportunities and risks across communication plans and crisis management.
- Project management of digital builds, e.g. websites IPO microsites etc.
Making final-decisions on how day-to-day client considerations are handled.
The firm are looking for an enthusiastic team player that has a positive outlook and an ability to communicate in a professional manner in all types of situation. Ideally candidates must have:
- Expertise in the Digital / Social Media sectors and an understanding of how they interconnect with corporate comms.
- Experience creating and delivering digital / social media plans for financial and corporate communications
- Significant relevant PR and Press industry experience- both advocacy and reputation management / crisis.
- Financial literacy would be a bonus.
With a salary between 50-65k depending on experience and benefits including; healthcare, travel care, 26 days holiday, gym membership, company bonuses, client dinners, corporate credit et al. this is a lucrative position that requires filling asap.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Jamest@reuben-sinclair.com or reach me on 07988129507 for an immediate and confidential discussion.