Are you interested in joining a hard working, intelligent and dynamic team of communications professionals working in the international shipping, marine, energy and offshore sectors?
BLUE Communications (www.blue-comms.com) is the world's leading public relations and public affairs consultancy specialising in these sectors. The company has offices in Oxford and Hong Kong, and is looking for an Account Executive to join its Oxford team.
This focus of this role is on providing day-to-day PR support to BLUE’s clients in the shipping, marine, energy and offshore sectors. The role also comprises an element of media-buying work to support the delivery of advertising campaigns for our clients.
Applicants should have the following attributes:
- At least 6 months of PR experience within an agency environment
- The ability to write high quality editorial copy and press releases
- A track record of supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity
- A sound understanding of social & digital media
- Prepared to work independently in a hands-on, entrepreneurial environment
- The ability to grasp complex subjects quickly and to ‘roll their sleeves up’ when required
- Great client management experience, with the ability to foster strong client relationships
- Have confidence and ability to proactively engage with stakeholders face-to-face and on the phone
As a young company that is growing quickly, BLUE offers significant opportunities for long-term career development. A global client base also provides potential for international travel.
BLUE is interested in applications from all talented individuals with a demonstrable enthusiasm for shaping communications in its specialist sectors.
About BLUE Communications
BLUE is a strategic communications consultancy specialising in the provision of public relations and public affairs to the shipping and marine, energy and offshore markets.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in Oxfordshire
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Executive Professional Services jobs in Oxfordshire
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Executive Environmental jobs in Oxfordshire
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Executive Technology jobs in Oxfordshire