This job has now expired
Our client a top 50 PR consultancy, with a reputation for producing outstanding corporate and b2b communication programmes. They’re looking for someone who is passionate about communications and delivering great campaigns.
To be considered, you will have a proven track record of successful b2b & corporate communication experience within an agency environment; as well a deep understanding of the business, political and economic world. Further to this you will consider yourself to be intellectually robust with good academic qualifications, including a degree with a 2:1 classification.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on an diverse portfolio of clients predominantly based on market research, energy, housing, professional services.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Strong corporate & B2B PR agency experience
• Driving client programmes forward
• Produce creative campaigns with energy, intelligence and proactivity
• Strong team management skills
• Excellent client handling experience
• High quality writing skills
• Managing client budgets
• Ability to sell propositions to clients and stakeholders
• Good understanding of the media and political ‘landscape’
• Excellent media relations
• Familiar with the expansion of social media, digital and online activities
• Keen interest in business issues, trends & current affairs
• Personable and trustworthy candidate
• Discretionary bonus
• 25 days holiday
• Private healthcare
• Life insurance