Media Relations Executive – Financial services
Our client, a global professional body dedicated to the insurance and financial services sectors, is looking for an established Media relations executive with relevant experience to continue to successfully raise their profile in the media. Reporting into the director of communications you will work together to build a public relations strategy that promotes, protects, and strengthens the organization’s profile whilst maximizing exposure across all media sectors. As part of a busy press office, you will also act as a commentator on behalf of the body on the issues facing the insurance and financial advice sector and to address the concerns of the consumer. This is an exciting opportunity for a consultant who enjoys working in a busy press office environment and dealing with high profile issues relevant to the financial services arena.
Key requirements include:
- At least 3 years professional or financial services PR experience gained either in-house or within an agency environment.
- Have an in depth knowledge of the financial services sector and the changes in the marketplace currently facing the providers of such services
- Have proven experience in a busy media relations/ PR office working at executive level.
- Excellent media contacts across the trade insurance/ financial services media with some exposure to national press.
- Be experienced in writing briefs and copy-writing.
- Have demonstrable experience of assimilating complex subjects including legislation and detailed areas of policy for communication to specialist and non-specialist audiences.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration if you want to work in a collegiate and fast moving press office environment, working with one of the world’s biggest insurance trade associations.
- 07 February 2014
- 07 March 2014
- LH 169618
- Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Financial Services, Government, Professional Services
- Account Executive, Account Manager, Executive (In-House), Junior Press Officer, Other, Press Officer, Senior Account Executive, Senior Press Officer
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, External Affairs, Financial PR, International, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Premier Resourcing UK
Premier Resourcing UK is a boutique recruitment consultancy specialising in PR, public affairs, internal comms and marketing communications.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Government jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Professional Services jobs in London (Central)