Leading independent PR consultancy with a reputation for delivering impactful campaigns is now looking for an experienced PR Associate Director/board Director with a background in consumer lifestyle big brands. You'll be working on a mix of big beauty and alcohol brands but in a lifestyle capacity, so they are not looking for a beauty expert, just a full rounded AD.
- To be able to run a team
- Great contacts in the media nationals and ents mags are the bullseye in terms of experience.
- Can they talk to news/features/women's eds
- Can have a good first bash at a new biz doc
- Creative outlook
- A positive, upbeat, can-do attitude
- Good on social media, with an understanding of how it fits with traditional media
This agency is about to undergo a very exciting restructure and expansion of their medium sized team, and so this is an excellent time to join the team. A competitive salary will be offered to the right candidate.