Associate Director, Digital PR - Brand Team
Are you currently working in a senior level Digital PR role and keen to move to company where you can work with major consumer brands, with big digital briefs and budgets to match?
This thriving top 5 comms agency is looking for an Associate Director level candidate to work across several of the agency`s key consumer clients on blue chip brands, exciting integrated briefs offering the chance to think big` and get really creative. Great benefits package on offer at this agency.
- Design and deliver cutting edge social media strategy and campaigns to existing big brand consumer clients
- To create new digital business opportunities within the consumer sector
- Managing client budgets and establishing clear objectives and KPIs
- To increase knowledge and understanding of digital PR/Media
- Fully integrated campaign experience
Previously worked in senior level social media/digital role in agency
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of the digital landscape: social media, video/content, SEM, SEO, research & measurement, emerging technologies. An understanding of media and content partnerships and experience in mobile marketing
- Broad consumer brand knowledge having worked on big brands
- Proven experience in developing social media strategies
- Fantastic digital media understanding
- Be tapped into trends and style
- Possess strong commercial instincts
- A strategic thinker
- Proven ability in client handling/ team account management
- Ability to translate trends
If this sounds of interest please send your CV through ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0207 359 8244 and we can see if it is the right opportunity for you. All CVs will be dealt with in strictest confidence and will only be sent out to clients with permission from the candidate.
About Media Contacts
Media Contacts is one of the UK's leading recruiters in the communications industry. Working on an exclusive basis for Media Publishers, Event Organisers, PR and Digital Agencies, we have gained an enviable reputation since the formation of the company in