This job has now expired
My client is a online and telephone comparison company that is looking for a PR Executive. They are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the in-house PR team to provide day to day administrative and media relations support across all product sectors – Energy, Communications, Personal Finance and Insurance. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exceptional PR team, which achieves the largest amount of coverage in its sector. You will gain working knowledge of media and their deadlines and will have the opportunity to plan campaigns and implement them.
This role has responsibility for:
- Supporting PR Managers in responding quickly and accurately to press queries on a range of money saving matters across each sector.
- Working with PR Managers to prepare surveys, analyse results and identify possible story angles.
- Drafting press releases and reactive comments when required (training available).
- Manage press cuttings agency and monitor and log all press coverage achieved by team.
- Keeping the PR budget updated and processing all invoices.
- Working with agency to develop and maintain media contacts through press meetings and events, managing hospitality calendar of activity.
- Sourcing case studies for media requests and maintaining case study log.
- Managing PR team Twitter feed and regularly tweeting releases and comments.
- Working with internal analysts in the different product teams to produce statistical material to support press releases and enquiries.
- Understanding industry developments and trends.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Roberta Hall on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference RAH1402-27
VMA Direct is part of VMA Group, a global provider of corporate and marketing communications recruitment and training services