This job has now expired
Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
• To design and deliver the organisation's public affairs programme with government and parliament across the UK
• Promote the work undertaken by the organisation by raising awareness of it's activities with key external stakeholders.
• Undertake the preparation of documents, briefings, and speeches to support their external affairs activities.
• To project manage the development and delivery of the engagement plans of their policy work.
• To build their relations with key external stakeholders and individuals in government and parliament.
Who we're looking for
• Comfortable working on a scientific and technical environment and able to work with a technical briefing.
• Understanding of the public affairs, public policy agenda and process and the UK's public and democratic institutions.
• Understanding of media and their needs.
• Successful track record in external relations work and demonstrable impact.
• Experience of researching and writing briefings for senior level individuals.
• Experience of writing speeches for senior level staff.
• Strong interpersonal and networking skills.