This job has now expired
This specialist investment advisory group is looking for a Communications Manager to join their executive team. The group stretches across the leisure and property industry and the Communications Manager will be the main PR and marketing point of contact responsible for developing and driving all communications activities across the group.
A leading investment advisory group, specialising in the leisure and property area. This company has an unrivalled network of specialist contacts and knowledge built on nearly four decades experience dealing with the most prestigious and high-profile landlords, operators and developers in the UK and internationally as well as up and coming newcomers. The types of leisure property they deal with include restaurants, shopping centre food outlets, fast food units, bars, pubs and nightclubs.
Key responsibilities for this Corporate Communications Manager are:
- Help to develop and deliver the firm’s corporate communications strategy across the group.
- Work with heads of departments to identify and implement new business development initiatives.
- Build the profile of the specialist investment advisory group in the national and international media
- Plan and stage in-house seminars, dinners, roundtable debates and other networking events sourcing speakers and gifts and inviting guests.
- Write and edit copy, pitch features and comment ideas on current issues, new instructions and completed property deals.
Key attributes and experience for this Corporate Communications Manager role are:
- Communications experience in the property and or/and leisure industry either in-house of agency.
- Likely to be working at Senior Account Manager level in a consultancy or PR Manager level in-house.
- A confident, enthusiastic attitude that can speak the lingo of commercial property.
- Be able to work in an autonomous fashion in a role with a lot of responsibilities across several areas.
To be considered for this Communications Manager role please click to apply: