An excellent opportunity for a person with media or PR experience who is keen to move up to a global management role at the hub of fast growing luxury brand.
Responsible for the day to day management of six global PR agencies, as well as being a key contributor to the overall PR plan, delivering high quality internal and external communications.
Press and PR
* Develop and manage six external PR agencies in support of communication goals.
* Proactively seek and assess PR opportunities and case studies.
* Write high quality content for a number of different applications including web, print and PR.
* Actively evaluate effectiveness of Press and PR activities and propose improvements to maximise coverage.
* Work proactively to develop and maintain relationships with key journalists, publications, online sites and broadcast media as well as sales team and distributors.
* Work with the Marketing Director to research, cost and make recommendations for the global marketing plan in line with the brand strategy.
* Ensure internal & external email newsletters are produced, proofed and mailed appropriately and regularly.
* Manage the implementation of the PR plan.
* Ensure that all incoming opportunities are reviewed, evaluated and responded to promptly.
* Ensure that all projects are progressed to schedule, are appropriately resourced and completed to agreed timescale and budget.
* Share the responsibility for opening/closing and maintaining the showroom.
* Collaborate with the Showroom Coordinator to propose and deliver new tactics to engage visitors on-site in showroom.
* Devise and implement ideas for global events and trade shows
* Evaluate and analyse showroom openings and new launches and propose improvements to maximise impact of future events and campaigns.
* Working closely with the Marketing team, ensure all website content is achieving its objectives and is regularly up-dated.
* Responsible for the maintenance & updating of the Company's online presence.
* Optimise website content for search engines.
* Evaluate and analyse online communications and make recommendations to improve brand awareness and exposure.
* Responsible for delivering monthly customer e-newsletters.
* Manage all internal global communication materials including staff newsletters and information board up-dates.
* Independent and resourceful: ability to work under own motivation and work effectively as part of a team.
* Excellent verbal communication skills both face-to-face and over the telephone.
* An understanding of what makes effective online copy in the context of websites and emails.
* The ability to make effective checks to ensure that content is correct.
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to effectively prioritise workload.
* The ability to work collaboratively with a range of colleagues as well as under own initiative, where appropriate.
* Willingness to learn to use a range of in-house tools and the ability to apply new skills and follow defined processes quickly and carefully.
* Must be comfortable with the use of core office software including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Knowledge of image software (e.g. Photoshop) and email marketing tools would be an advantage.
* Languages advantageous (French, German or Italian).
Apply online now or contact Katie Rixon. Blue Skies specialise in Marketing Recruitment covering Clientside, Account Handling, PR and Executive. We also have a specialist Creative Recruitment team. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.